Learning to recognize and manage emotional reactions, especially in times of tension, is essential for one’s personal well-being and for creating a peaceful professional environment. In this one-day course, the main objective is to give participants a few points for reflections and some practical techniques for stress management.
What you will learn
The course lasts one day, during which the following topics are covered:
- The basic aspects of emotional intelligence
- What neuroscience tells us
- Emotional awareness for a correct self-evaluation
- The different types of stress
- Non-violent communication
- Practical techniques to manage stressful moments
- Exercises: role play and simulations on real cases
Who is the course for?
The course is addressed to all hospitality professionals and, in general, to those who wish to acquire greater emotional awareness, learning to manage stress, especially in the current context. In order to have a homogeneous class that receives the utmost attention from the trainers, the course is limited in number for a maximum of 20 participants. The training will be held in Italian.