Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at http://k.rfer.us/SHANERCORPdFO7P
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Shaner Hotel Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Engineer will be responsible for upkeep, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting with ice machines, refrigeration units, and air handling units, as well as other general maintenance, in accordance with the standards of Shaner Hotels and the respective franchises.
The ideal applicant will be customer service oriented and willing to go the extra mile to make the guest experience one to remember. Requires a strong background in commercial refrigeration and knowledge of ice machines, industrial chiller systems, and air handling units. Also requires basic working knowledge of general maintenance procedures. Full time position with benefits. Evening, weekend, and holiday hours may be required.
- Minimum of two years of experience preferably in a hotel; franchised hotel experience a plus.
- Knowledge of all mechanical equipment critical to the operation of the building; proper chemical handling and disposal.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and comply with deadlines for work assignments.
- Ability to interact positively with hotel personnel and provide prompt solutions to problems.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.