Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at :mailto:email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Cima Enterprises, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers through positive leadership
- Provide pricing and guidance recommendations to sales staff, review and approve any special corporate negotiated rates
- Develop a working knowledge of the operations of the hotel, including food and beverage, guest services, reservations
- Develop a complete knowledge and ensure adherence to company sales policies and SOPs
- Drive customer loyalty to grow share of the account by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience
- Provide guidance for RFP Season Annually to National Sales with the help from GM and/or Regional DOS & National Sales
- Ensure all pertinent aspects of solicitation, closing, and customer communications are complete and documented for the team
- Identify and pursue new and repeat business through prospecting calls, visits, site tours, lunches, and networking events
- Develop and maintain market awareness to ensure ability to predict revenue opportunities and set proactive strategies
- Analyze sales and revenue management reports to identify trends and future demand opportunities Monitor pricing, MAR and other minimums to ensure pricing is within an acceptable range based on available inventory, current sales/revenue strategies and market demand
- Participates in forecasting for revenue and expenses
- Conduct ongoing competitor price and product analysis to ensure proper rate positioning and product offering relative to competition
- Conducts weekly and monthly share analysis for measurement of hotels market performance versus competition and implements strategies accordingly in conjunction with the Regional Director of Sales, Regional Director of Revenue Management, GM
- Recommend and implement new sales programs at the hotel and accurately track ROI
- Assists in preparing annual budget plans
- Set and monitor team member goals including weekly sales activities, room night and revenue goals monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Diligently Train Sales Manager(s) and all sales staff.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Administration, Business, or Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years in progressive hotel sales with leadership responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills relative to impact on hotel revenues
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of revenue management principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, focus on Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must have flexible work hours that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
This company is an equal opportunity employer.