Chef De Cuisine
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented and enthusiastic Chef De Cuisine to join our dynamic team of HEARTISTs at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.
What is in it for you:
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Accor values and HEARTIST philosophy.
- Have great communication skills and ability to develop a motivated cohesive team.
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Deliver consistent, high quality food while maintaining set food cost.
- You will be at the forefront of innovation and techniques to enhance the current culinary direction.
- You will ensure that food standard and presentation are to the required standard, and that a clean and hygienic kitchen environment is maintained.
- Your challenge will be to balance guest expectations, employee needs and profitability.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
Your experience and skills include:
Minimum experience of 3 – 5 years with international chain hotels.
Previous experience in handling All Day Dining Restaurant and Big Banquet operations.
Innovative and possess experience in menu development, standardized recipes and pricing
Pre-opening experience is a plus
Vocational certificate or diploma in professional cuisine
Perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
Computer literate in the Windows environment
Local package and benefit shall applies