Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall managed by Accor is located near the heart of Bengaluru with close proximity to major techparks and key commercial & residential bubbles 212 Modern & Lavish rooms including 29 one and two bedroom suites with private terrace 10 elegant meeting spaces including a quaint alfresco and open terrace that can cater from 20 - 400 guests.
Features an all-day dining restaurant, cafe & alfresco, a fitness
centre, spa, swimming pool, an entertainment zone, library
lounge, art gallery and business centre
- Responsible for the efficiently and profitable functioning of the Kitchen assigned.
- Ensure that Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall’s standards are applied to the production of food and the cleanliness of the kitchen and equipment.
- Ensure that the hygiene standards are maintained by the team in accordance with set standards.
- Ensure HACCP procedures are followed and clear records are kept at all times.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of the team to ensure operative effectiveness.
- Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies.
- Ensure to contribute to achieve the objectives set within the Culinary department.
- Manage the team to ensure the proper use of equipment and efficient completion of all tasks.
- Monitor grooming and personal hygiene of the team to ensure that the standards are maintained.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Analyze food costs and determine most cost-effective recipes while ensuring that standards are maintained.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Monitor the operations of the assigned function to ensure that the food wastage is minimized.
- Ensure that all dishes are prepared according to the recipe and to the correct quantity.
- To ensure that the section is being kept clean and tidy at all times as per the standards
Hotel Management Degree/ Diploma or any equivalent qualification
Minimum of 4-5 years of Experience in International Chain Luxury Hotels with 1-2 years of Experience in same designation