• Reports directly to Sous Chef.
• Execute the function of his/her area to exceed set standards and guest satisfaction.
• Ensures waste is minimized through adhering to established par level, production, and waste standards.
• Ensures productivity through organization, continued training and learning.
• Follows a set schedule and records daily time sheets as dictated by the Sous Chef.
• Maintain and set sanitation, hygiene, and safety standards.
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and always respects the HACCP regulations.
• Ensures all standardized recipes are utilized and followed.
• Other duties and responsibilities as dictated by the culinary leadership, not mentioned in this document.
• Relieves the Sous Chef/Junior Sous Chef as needed.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Presentable, well groomed with leadership quality.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
• Good personal hygiene & Physical staying power.
• College/University Diploma in Culinary.
• At least 1 – 2 years experience as Demi Chef in a Five Star Hotel Restaurant.
• Good command both Thai & English communication skills (Written & Verbal).
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Provident Fund.
• 5 Days working.
• Group Insurance.
• Special Discount King Power Duty Free.