A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented and enthusiastic Chief Engineer to join our dynamic team of HEARTISTs at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.
What is in it for you:
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Accor values and HEARTIST philosophy.
- Have great communication skills and ability to develop a motivated cohesive team.
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of engineering support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the property.
- Ensure the effective financial management of the engineering department by setting maintenance budgets, capital works program’s and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against there are regularly monitored and reviewed.
- Responsible for the general cost control aspects of maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission to management
- Control of capital project planning, in liaison with management, to ensure capital funding is effectively allocated and budgeted in accordance with company directives and philosophy
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
Your experience and skills include:
Minimum experience of 3 – 5 years with international chain Hotels.
Previous experience in handling 5* Hotel operations.
Strong technical and mechanical knowledge with sophisticated machinery for all equipment in Hotels.
Knowledge in Risk and Safety for fire prevention other high risk fields.
Computer literate in the Windows environment.
Bachelor of Engineering.
Local package and benefit shall applies.