About the job
- Ensure all team members are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their respective duties.
- Establish and maintain procedures with regards to the security and replenishment of the resort’s inventory and assets, such as (not limited to) tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions etc.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial.
- Be fully conversant with hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures.
- Liaise with the Owning company on upgrades, repairs, replacement and overall maintenance for this large resort.
- Liaise well and pro-actively with all resort’s departments.
- Be fully conversant with hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times
- Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management
- Report for duty on time wearing clean and complete uniform at all times
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the Management of the Hotel
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- English communication
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- High degree of professionalism with sound human resources management and business acumen capabilities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Results and service oriented with an eye for details
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Opportunity to grow within Accor group.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Department: Maintenance