• In charge of Sales for Fico Hotels Bangkok, Thailand
• Formulate and execute effective strategic plans for all properties to gain market share and maximize the hotel's objectives
• Ability to understand and disrupt the current environment with a new plan with efficient flexibility to make a change when needed to achieve the objective
• Pro-actively develop and manage key relationships with key hotel partners, leaders and AccorHotels regional teams to ensure alignment in strategic direction and achieve collaboration where required.
• Responsibilities include growing the equity of the Hotel and the brand through all communications, product and partnerships and using the Accor and Brand platform and tools to drive revenue for rooms and all hotel outlets and services.
• A solid background in Overseas and Domestic Market(All Segments)
• Strong Business and number acumen
• Develop long term innovative commercial plans to drive results, profit and brand goals with differentiated positioning
• Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English, positive interpersonal skills and excellent negotiation skill.
• Strategic thinker and delegate effectively to ensure the team is maximizing all of its potential.
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.