Conference Services Coordinator
To actively and independently support the role of the Catering & Conference Services Managers, in order to provide the best service possible to the client.
What is in it for you:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Free meals at our on-site employee cafeteria
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit!
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Managing client requests, either in their absence or at the request of the Conference Services Manager or Director.
- Prompt response to client inquiries, comprehensive management of PM System bookings to include all required information for file creation and applicable maintenance
- Accurate and timely general document and correspondence production, organization and distribution between clients and managers in the department.
- Assist Managers with day-to-day tasks relating to guest interaction, preparation, distribution, and organization of Banquet Event Orders, correspondence, filing, telephone and other duties assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience is an asset
- Minimum High School Diploma, diploma or degree from a recognized institution in Business Administration or in Hospitality/Tourism preferred, but not required.
- Computer literate with a minimum keyboarding speed of 65 wpm.
- Fully conversant with Windows, Excel. Knowledge of Opera helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, and have the ability to prioritize and follow through.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced /pressured environment.
- Pleasant out-going personality/good interpersonal skills.
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS