Your experience and skills include:
- Ensure consistency in the quality of service provided at all F&B Outlets and that all standards are met.
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Inspect all areas (front and back of house) of the F&B division daily.
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Guarantee the consistency of the quality, flavor, presentation and temperature of the products served in all F&B establishments.
- Review daily financial reports
- Budget planning / forecast / CAPEX / P&L.
What is in it for you:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21