"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- Constantly investigate and assess market conditions and competition to determine effective and productive sales programs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all the current and prospective customers.
- Update & upgrade knowledge and awareness of special events, conventions, business meetings and other opportunities in the market, which would help for the sales of the facilities provided by Novotel Kolkata.
- Design and execute sales plans and strategies for the assigned segments and responsible for increasing the sales and revenue.
- Plan & initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the organization.
- To ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all the departments.
- Respond to queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department’s objectives and policies.
- Motivate and develop team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Identify prospects for sales deals within targeted markets of the assigned area segment and also prepare and conduct sales presentations for them.
- Ensure to report regularly to the Director of Sales on progress of the various activities, provide information about prospective customers, make forecasts and track current customer feedback.
- Submit monthly and weekly sales plan and market analysis (monthly) as well as daily sales/activity reports.
- Contribute to increase in business volume.
- Prepare annual sales goals, develop working plans to carry out goals, compare actual achievements against goal, periodically take necessary corrective action
Hotel Management Diploma / Degree / MBA in Sales or any other equivalent qualification