Event Service Manager
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director, Catering & Conference Services, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following
- Effectively plan multiple events programs
- Contact client and maintain effective communication throughout planning, and while on site
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests
- Maintain positive guest and colleague relations at all times
- Oversee daily scheduled group functions, times, locations, amount of people and specified requirements
- Retrieve and organize Banquet Event Orders (B.E.O.'s) according to departmental standards
- Document daily set-up requirements
- Inspect pre-set scheduled function areas/rooms for cleanliness, working condition and proper furniture/equipment set up; rectify any deficiencies with respective departments
- Monitor and ensure that functions are set up, refreshed and broken down in compliance with scheduled times and departmental procedures
- Conduct pre-function meeting and review all information pertinent to set-up and service of group
- Coordinate group's requests for additions/changes to scheduled arrangements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work with operational teams to ensure seamless events
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant hotel experience is an asset
- Proven ability to plan and execute events effectively and with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS