“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Front Office Supervisor
Position Objective: for you to bring your previous experience to our Front Office Department to ensure a high quality, consistent and personalized experience for all our guests arriving and departing the hotel thereby contributing to and supporting the reputation of our hotel.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To lead and supervise the Front Office team in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- To maximize revenues by upselling and following budget guidelines
- To handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Be fully competent in all reception and cashier duties
- To balance operational and Colleague needs
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications:We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous experience in a leadership or supervisory role an asset
- Previous PMS experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.