Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall managed by Accor is located near the heart of Bengaluru with close proximity to major techparks and key commercial & residential bubbles 212 Modern & Lavish rooms including 29 one and two bedroom suites with private terrace 10 elegant meeting spaces including a quaint alfresco and open terrace that can cater from 20 - 400 guests.
Features an all-day dining restaurant, cafe & alfresco, a fitness
centre, spa, swimming pool, an entertainment zone, library
lounge, art gallery and business centre
- Ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations.
- Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure to attend to guest complaints, requests or inquiries regarding the food and services.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Responsible for set up of all operating equipments and ensure to inspect linen, and condiments before the service.
- Ensure to be familiar with all dishes on the menu.
- Ensure clearance of all soiled chinaware, glassware, silverware from the guest table and re-set the table for the next arrival
- In the absence of the Food & Beverage Team Leader ensure to take guest orders, advice guests on specials menu options.
Hotel Management Graduates/ Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum of 0-1 years of Experience or Freshers