West Hollywood, CA, United States
What you will be doing:
· Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with guests’ queries and complaints, and booking rooms.
· Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception office so that customers’ expectations are consistently exceeded.
· Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
· Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ensure all guests receive a swift, smooth, professional and friendly check in and check out
· Display a proactive approach in initiating and implementing initiatives to provide an improved service in all areas
Your experience and skills include:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Latest start date: