Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall managed by Accor is located near the heart of Bengaluru with close proximity to major techparks and key commercial & residential bubbles 212 Modern & Lavish rooms including 29 one and two bedroom suites with private terrace 10 elegant meeting spaces including a quaint alfresco and open terrace that can cater from 20 - 400 guests.
Features an all-day dining restaurant, cafe & alfresco, a fitness
centre, spa, swimming pool, an entertainment zone, library
lounge, art gallery and business centre
- Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting, dealing with guests’ queries and complaints, and booking rooms. visitors
- Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers’ expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Motivate and develop Reception team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Ensure quality and appropriateness of customer service provided.
- To maintain Front Office log book and shift reports.
- Respond to inquiries and resolve problems in an effective manner.
- Ensure all guests receive a swift, smooth, professional and friendly check in and check out
- Ensure quality in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain record of all banquet and any other functions in the hotel.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
Hotel Management Graduates / Diploma or equivalent qualification
Minimum of 0-1 years of Experience or Freshers