Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall managed by Accor is located near the heart of Bengaluru with close proximity to major techparks and key commercial & residential bubbles 212 Modern & Lavish rooms including 29 one and two bedroom suites with private terrace 10 elegant meeting spaces including a quaint alfresco and open terrace that can cater from 20 - 400 guests.
Features an all-day dining restaurant, cafe & alfresco, a fitness
centre, spa, swimming pool, an entertainment zone, library
lounge, art gallery and business centre
- The Guest Service Executive is responsible and accountable for all operations in relation to the Guest Service section whilst on duty.
- All duties and tasks performed are to be procedurally correct, timely and consistently, effective and efficient work practices and guest service standards, that the guests’ first and last impressions of the hotel are lasting ones of genuine warmth and friendliness and of high standards.
- Liaise with different departments for smooth and coordinated work.
- Ensure to interact with the guests & enable the team to understand guest requirements.
- To ensure that all guests of the hotel are checked in and checked out in an efficient, yet warm and friendly manner.
- To ensure that all guests are provided with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the hotel.
- Ensure that the arrivals and departures for the day and relevant records are maintained.
- Ensure quality in all aspects of work and among the staff in the lobby.
- Personally welcome and escort all guests of the hotel.
- Authorize courtesies for V.I.P’s.
- Ensure that regular training is conducted as per the standards.
- Deal with the inquiries and complaints of the Guests tactfully and initiate follow-up action.
Hotel Management Degree/ Diploma or Equivalent qualification
Minimum of 4-5 years of Experience in International Chain Luxury Hotels with 1-2 years of Experience in same designation