About the job
- Responsible for the work planning, controlling and co-ordination of the work schedules for all laundry staff and the processing of all guest items, hotel laundry and dry cleaning.
- Plan and prepare day to day work schedules for all Laundry staff.
- Ensures that the cleanliness and maintenance of all laundry equipment and working areas
- is at the highest level possible at all times.
- Follows up maintenance and repairs to any machinery with Engineering.
- Attends to guest complaints, requests and enquiries in an efficient yet friendly manner.
- Co-ordinates with Linen Room Attendant the timely and precise issuing of all staff uniforms.
- Co-ordinates with Food & Beverage Department their requirements in relation to house linen.
- On a daily basis, inspects the quality of all output from the laundry.
- Inspects on a daily basis all shift Supervisor check lists to ensure all guest items have been properly processed.
- Ensure that the quality of the laundry, dry cleaning and pressing are the highest possible and the Department as a whole is as profitable as possible.
- To be ready and responsible when assigned, to perform any other duties as required from time to time by the Management of the hotel.
- Proven leadership talent, superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player and basic computer knowledge
- Ensure on time delivery of hotel linen as per shipping shcedule
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Department: Laundry
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: