Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall managed by Accor is located near the heart of Bengaluru with close proximity to major techparks and key commercial & residential bubbles 212 Modern & Lavish rooms including 29 one and two bedroom suites with private terrace 10 elegant meeting spaces including a quaint alfresco and open terrace that can cater from 20 - 400 guests.
Features an all-day dining restaurant, cafe & alfresco, a fitness
centre, spa, swimming pool, an entertainment zone, library
lounge, art gallery and business centre
- Supervise, instruct and coordinate the activities of Security Associates.
- Monitor and arrange shift activities according to schedule requirements and team availability.
- Ensure all personnel are present & have assumed their duties. Continuously monitor & oversee the operations.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the entire property & cognizant of the areas and functions likely to require attention by the Security Associate.
- Serve as a principal source of information on rules and procedures governing security and parking operations.
- Ensure compliance with established rules and regulations.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the team is trained on all safety provisions.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
Degree/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
Minimum of 3-4 years of Experience or Freshers