Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall managed by Accor is located near the heart of Bengaluru with close proximity to major techparks and key commercial & residential bubbles 212 Modern & Lavish rooms including 29 one and two bedroom suites with private terrace 10 elegant meeting spaces including a quaint alfresco and open terrace that can cater from 20 - 400 guests.
Features an all-day dining restaurant, cafe & alfresco, a fitness
centre, spa, swimming pool, an entertainment zone, library
lounge, art gallery and business centre
- Responsible for overall supervision, planning, control and coordination of all activities of the team engaged in the operations of the department.
- Ensure that the beverages prepared and served in the assigned area are according to standard recipes and with excellent quality.
- Ensure to attend to guest complaints, requests or inquiries regarding the services.
- Any matter which may affect the interests should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Ensure to train the team according to established procedures and also ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Assist the F&B Manager to prepare and submit in the required format all information necessary for budgeting timeously and accurately.
Hotel Management Degree/ Diploma or equivalent qualification
Minimum of 3-4 years of Experience in International Chain Luxury Hotels with 1-2 years of Experience in same designation