Therapist (female) - Mövenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba
- Perform professional massage therapy, face and body treatments and remain current with the industry.
- Provide uncompromised attention to guest/member service.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To massage clients maintaining the clients comfort at all times.
- Perform face and body treatments, as certified/trained to do so.
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each massage.
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
- Maintain an ample supply of products, oils, alcohol, towels, sheets, and other necessary supplies in a neat and orderly fashion within the massage/face/body work area. Preparation of kits as required/needed.
- The ability to courteously interact and answer all facility related questions with members and guests.
Your experience and skills include:
- Perform loofah treatments and herbal wraps as required.
- Assist in the co‑ordination of services with other spa programmes.
- Insure current trends in body treatment industry.
- Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to members and hotel guests.
- Maintain current professional licenses.
- Report dysfunctional equipment to Operations Manager.
- Work with the Body Tech. Supervisor in the formulation of plans for projects and other areas.
Your team and working environment:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
- Ensure individual is well versed in all aspects of the Spa's operations i.e. Business telephone usage, Guest relations, Spa services (massage, loofah, facial, etc.), Retail sales...
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS