As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
• Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
• Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
• Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
• Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
• Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
• Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
• Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
• Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
• Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
• Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
• Inform valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services
You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel. Good command of English is an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- More than 1 year
- Positions available
- Other Benefits
- Education, Qualifications & Experiences You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel. Good command of English is an advantage. Knowledge & Competencies The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies: Understanding the Job Taking Responsibility Recognizing Differences Customer Focus Adaptability Teamwork
Al Bandar Rotana & Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana
Situated on the north shore of Dubai Creek, the thriving waterway that runs through the heart of the city, Al Bandar Rotana & Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana is a five-star hotel & hotel apartments with a prime waterfront outlook. Located on Baniyas Road in one of Dubai’s most prominent business districts, the waterside hotel is just a few minutes by road from the world’s busiest airport, Dubai International, as well as the Dubai World Trade Centre and the Diplomatic District. Major tourism attractions are on the doorstep for this 5 star hotel, from mega malls to world-famous souks. The new Al Seef destination is rooted in Dubai’s culture and heritage, with a charming atmosphere that fuses the heritage and modernity of the Emirate. The design-led Rise Dubai Creek Harbour development is also a short drive away from our luxury hotel, home to live music, DJ sets, movie screenings and unusual casual dining concepts.
This modern, architecturally-striking property, features 190 uniquely-designed luxury hotel rooms and suites & 80 hotel apartments. Spacious, luxurious and featuring the latest amenities, options range from standard rooms to suites, ideal for both business and leisure travellers and families visiting Dubai. Al Bandar Rotana also offers Club Rotana rooms with additional benefits including an Executive Lounge and personalised services.
Guests are spoiled for choice with five dining options to suit every taste and occasion during their stay in Dubai. From seasonal authentic food at Gusto Italian Restaurant to Morgan’s Bar & Restaurant, the only gastropub in Dubai Creek, you are in for a real treat. For casual meals, all-day dining restaurant Salt & Pepper is just the ticket, while Vanilla Lobby Lounge is the place to enjoy tea, coffee and snacks. All outlets are complemented with a terrace overlooking stunning views of the Creek and Dubai’s skyline. Refreshing drinks and snacks can be savoured at The Deck Pool Lounge, while in-room dining is available around the clock.
Your meeting and event needs are well looked after too with six fully-equipped venues which are flooded with natural daylight and offer flexible set-up options to accommodate all requirements and occasions. Take care of your body and mind during your stay in Dubai at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a modern gym with cardiovascular and free-weight training areas, as well as a swimming pool and sauna, steam and massage rooms.