Account Manager I. Summary of the role
This role will manage travel agency relations for Business Travel Agency NORAM customers
- Has the required technical/functional knowledge and experience in own discipline. Knowledge of the Amadeus business and how it is related to own area.
- Works using existing procedures or guidelines and provides inputs to support/influence area decisions. Makes recommendations on new solutions and proposes improvements by analyzing different sources of information.
- Works with a moderate level of guidance and direction from manager.
Develop existing accounts for the assigned small to medium customers, based on procedures defined.
Monitor satisfaction, identify new opportunities and propose solutions to improve customer profitability/efficiency.
Identify specific requirements and expectations for existing clients.
Ensure that new products, product enhancements and overall solutions are developed and implemented within the agreed time frame.
Monitor business costs.
In support to the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager:
- Execute & process the operational requests received from key customer. Provide a best in class service delivery within set targets & contractual SLAs
- Ensure that key customers make best use of Amadeus technology & that the established performance, productivity & service metric are achieved
- Ensure that key customers are informed in a timely manner of new product & solution releases
- Provide assistance to resolve product & technical questions/ issues if raised to the Global Customer Services or Account Managers/Senior Account Managers
- Support the business, functional & technical consultants to deliver key customer business processes & IT review and solution enhancement recommendations
- Provide support to the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager for reporting
The incumbent receives some degree of guidance and is still acquiring higher-level skill and knowledge in his/her designated area of specialization.
II. Specific Job Duties
III. Qualifications/ Experience Education:
- Develop relationships within Account and Amadeus executive teams
- Coordinate product information and demonstrations
- Manage operational issues that are escalated after Help Desk or other process at Amadeus fail to deliver results
- Contract negotiations, execute amendments
Relevant Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years previous experience in account management
- Travel Industry - at least 5+ years experience, preferably 10 years experience.
IV. Skills and Requirements Computing:
- Previous experience in travel industry
- Strong analytical and contract negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building skills required.
Knowledge of MS Office suite Languages:
English Specific Knowledge: Diversity & Inclusion
Amadeus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veterans status, sexual orientation, gender expression, perception, or identity, marital status, mental or physical disability status, or any other protected federal, state, or local status unrelated to performance of work involved.