Customer Success Manager – Guest Management Solutions
Summary of the role:
Are you the next Customer Success Manager we are looking for?
The Customers Success Manager – Guest Management Solutions(CSM) is the customer advocate within Amadeus and serves as the primary point-of-contact for customers related to the Guest Management Solutions (GMS) product. The objective of the CSM is to understand client needs/objectives, develop strategies and work in unison with our internal Amadeus teams to execute against the projects and campaigns. The CSM will increase sales and secure renewals by demonstrating value for Amadeus solutions and building strong relationships with our clients. The CSM must have a deep understanding of the Amadeus portfolio of products and the hospitality industry in general. The CSM works directly with their assigned group of customers to grow customer’s revenues as well as the revenues of Amadeus.
The CSM is expected to ensure that their customers are gaining full benefit of the Amadeus products purchased as well as to identify opportunities where other Amadeus products may meet the needs of the customer. The CSM is responsible for regularly providing their customers with proactive information on ways to optimize the use of the Amadeus products which ultimately leads to improved revenue to the CSM’s customers and Amadeus. The CSM also serves as an escalation point for their customers for concerns pertaining to services purchased.
- Exceed assigned retention goals by cultivating relationships with stakeholders across an assigned account.
- Become primary point of contact for optimization and usage of Amadeus products and services.
- Gather Customer usage data relevant for product development and enhancements.
- Collect and share business process and marketing best practices.
- Identify and action opportunities to improve current usage and adoption of Amadeus Hospitality products and services.
- Generate Amadeus Hospitality revenue through upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Ensure clients are seeing the value of Amadeus products to allow for a seamless renewal contracting process.
- Responsible for total Customer Success function, serving as the central point of contact and product expert for assigned products.
- Responsible for all customer communications, conflict resolution and compliance on contractual deliverables. Provide revenue management, marketing, product optimization strategies and budget suggestions in support of customers; drive effective strategies to achieve organic growth as well as expand business by creating value propositions to create opportunities proactively.
- Create value driven material to share during client Business Reviews calls taking into consideration items such as booking patterns, customer profiles, competitive sets, system usage, marketing or media performance and all demand marketing channels.
- Works with Sales, Product and other internal departments to ensure that renewals and potential new revenue opportunities are actioned.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related business field required or equivalent work experience
- Relevant Work Experience:
- 3+ years’ of combination marketing positions including use of CRM tools, email marketing, hospitality/eCommerce either in hospitality or for a SaaS company
- Prior experience managing and optimizing a portfolio of customers
- Demonstrated experience of achieve financial goals in a marketing role
- Technical Expertise:
- Good knowledge and understanding of marketing in a service industry required, experience successfully delivering Email Marketing campaigns using CRM tools required. Experience with workflow tools, Knowledge of email design a plus, Experience working in and maintaining databases for email marketing and/or CRM software.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred.
- Language: English
- Specific Knowledge: Background in Marketing, Email Campaign Management in a Service Industry.
- Demonstrated aptitude to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure.
- Detail oriented with a bias toward action (project management experience a plus).
- Previous experience of achieving client and financial goals through understanding of client objectives and influencing and directing internal product and operations teams.
- Excellent analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills –define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills, sales skills and business acumen.
- Proficient communication skills: effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply. Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now! Diversity & Inclusion
Amadeus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veterans status, sexual orientation, gender expression, perception, or identity, marital status, mental or physical disability status, or any other protected federal, state, or local status unrelated to performance of work involved.