Armani Care (Manutentore)
About the job
• Maintenance of the system listed below in order to maintain high standardized: air conditioning and electrical systems; refrigerator system; kitchen and laundry equipment; vertical transportation; boiler and steam system; extra low voltage (ELV) system; plumbing and drainage; miscellaneous systems; elevator; hydraulics and water disposal bright/dark; furniture repair.
• To Ensure to be familiar with the emergency procedures and be in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur.
• To Ensure to be familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant SOP’s for his/her field of responsibility.
• To Ensure a careful handling of all the property assets.
- Meals in our Staff canteen; Uniform and laundry service; Tailored training programs; Company discounts on Armani shops.
- Department: Maintenance
• Previous experience in similar and/or related fields in a 5* Hotel.
• At least 2 years experience at same level.
• Fluent English and additional languages desirable.
- Languages required: English and Italian.
Welcome to Armani Hotel Milano, a five stars luxury hotel inaugurated in 2011 following a collaboration between Giorgio Armani S.p.A., one of the most prestigious fashion brands in the world, and Emaar Properties PJSC, the creator of iconic development projects.
Located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district of Via Manzoni and Via Montenapoleone, just a few minutes away from the amazing Duomo cathedral and La Scala Theatre, the Armani Hotel Milano, with 95 luxury guestrooms and suites, is the second hotel of the brand Armani Hotels & Resorts after the Armani Hotel Dubai situated in the famous Burj Khalifa.
Armani Hotel Milano is the perfect place for a luxury experience made of comfort, privacy and beauty, in line with the Stay with Armani philosophy, which promises a “home-away-from-home” experience: we welcome every guest as our own, delivering a genuine home approach and a unique lifestyle experience.