Spa Service Agent
About the job
• Work closely and assist the SPA Manager in establishing and maintaining budget and marketing objectives, operating criteria, highest standards of service.
• Ensure guest experience exceed expectations.
• Maximize SPA revenue, bookings and sales.
• Assure SPA premises and equipment are kept clean at all time ensuring guests and colleagues’ health and safety at all times.
• Actively promote the SPA and marketing activities set out by the SPA Manager and the Marketing department.
• Promote the sale of SPA Services and beauty products in conjunction with beauty treatments.
• Assist in the sales of accessories and cross related services and activities in the SPA.
• Responsibility for all payments made for beauty therapy treatments/products.
• Dealing with clients requests & needs efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure a high quality of service to guests and visitors at all times, understanding and anticipating guest needs exceeding expectations.
• Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints as per SPA regulations.
• Take responsibility for stock control ensuring optimum stock levels at all times containing costs.
• Take responsibility for SPA bookings and accounting systems.
• Producing financial and statistical reports as requested by Manager.
• Take responsibility for opening and closing the SPA.
• Take responsibility for cashing up.
• Take responsibility for the accurate maintenance of SPA equipment and operating supplies, contacting promptly Maintenance and follow-up.
• Keep accurate records of suppliers and external maintenance companies visits.
• Record accurately details of all treatments taken for each client including clients preferences and information relevant to receiving SPA Treatments.
• Check guests health prior to receiving SPA Services or accessing the SPA adjusting treatment bookings accordingly.
• Contact SPA Manager regarding guests medical conditions, health needs or when taking medication.
• Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of your line manager.
• Ensure to be familiar with the emergency procedures and is in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur.
- Meals in our Staff canteen; Uniform and laundry service; Tailored training programs; Company discounts on Armani shops.
- Department: Spa
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English and Italian
• Previous experience in similar or related positions
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Able to work calmly & confidently under pressure
Applicants must hold legal authorization to work in Italy at the time of application.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Languages required: English and Italian.
Welcome to Armani Hotel Milano, a five stars luxury hotel inaugurated in 2011 following a collaboration between Giorgio Armani S.p.A., one of the most prestigious fashion brands in the world, and Emaar Properties PJSC, the creator of iconic development projects.
Located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district of Via Manzoni and Via Montenapoleone, just a few minutes away from the amazing Duomo cathedral and La Scala Theatre, the Armani Hotel Milano, with 95 luxury guestrooms and suites, is the second hotel of the brand Armani Hotels & Resorts after the Armani Hotel Dubai situated in the famous Burj Khalifa.
Armani Hotel Milano is the perfect place for a luxury experience made of comfort, privacy and beauty, in line with the Stay with Armani philosophy, which promises a “home-away-from-home” experience: we welcome every guest as our own, delivering a genuine home approach and a unique lifestyle experience.
Spa Service Agent
Full-time, 12 months
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: