General Manager H/F
About the job
You will be responsible for managing the teams and overall the restaurants’ targets to deliver an excellent guest experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all F&B operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards: coordinating and optimizing front- and back-of-house restaurant operations.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Planning and implementing systems to maximize sales and revenues.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, health and safety regulations.
- Supervise Maintenance.
- Manages internal and external service suppliers.
- Promoting and marketing the restaurant.
- Reporting all day-to-day information to the office.
- Inspect restaurants during services times to ensure that quality is achieved and correct standards are maintained.
- Full staff management including recruitment, training and appraisals.
- Organize and supervise the shifts.
- Provide advice and guidance to the team.
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently.
- Work closely with all the departments to assure the goals are met.
- Delegate responsibilities to employees to perform : all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Ensuring financial targets are met.
- Overall financial budget & P&L responsibility.
- Supervise global stocks and inventory.
- Handle clients and supplier’s invoices, follow up on debtors
- Department: F&B Management
You will have extensive experience in people management, customer service and a full understanding of day to day operations:
- Leading by example, decision making.
- Effective communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate across of levels.
- Attention to details and customer needs, guest-oriented and service-minded.
Overall, your ability to create a culture of team engagement and service excellence will be key to this role along with your aspiration to grow the business.
- Language required: English.
Bagatelle is a French hospitality brand of luxury restaurants and beach clubs that celebrate the South of France’s joie de vivre and epicurean spirit.
Bagatelle Group now boasts 14 Bagatelle venues around the world with New York, Miami, St. Barths, London, St. Tropez, Mykonos, Bodrum, Courchevel, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Tulum, Los Cabos, Dubai, Bahrain, and Riyadh, and plans on opening multiple new concepts and destinations over the next five years.
The global group also operates the two St. Tropez branches of Parisian brands Loulou and Piaf, along with Raspoutine in both St. Tropez and Miami.