Make dishes from fresh, quality products that aim to utilize local and seasonal ingredients. The restaurant provides a blend of healthy choices with locally-inspired savory and indulgent, sweet options appeal to the modern traveler. On your days off travel the area nd visit the many sites of Bethesda and Washington DC!
A uniform shirt will be provided. Denim jeans with no rips, embellishments, or decorations should be brought.
14 days of accommodations will be provided upon arrival.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Signature Bar at D.C. boutique hotel is seeking a dedicated person!Maryland, United States
- Seeking a talented cook to train at luxury hotel as a chef de partie!Austin, TX, United States
- Seeking Talented Receptionist for DC retreat!Maryland, United States
- Downtown luxury hotel is seeking a talented Receptionist!Austin, TX, United States
- Mature and professional Front Desk Agent wanted for D.C Hotel!Maryland, United States