- Handle and follow up the repairs according to the SOP, including, but not limited to, the customer and stock repairs receive/transfer/return , with both the actual goods and the system operation covered.
- Communicate with boutiques for Fashion repairs inquiries and customer complaint case to provide best service to client
- Communicate with internal workshop about repair and quality matters.
- Monitor the external workshop repairs and spare parts allocated.
- Cooperate with the other relative departments if necessary, such as DC/Regulatory/Logistics for repair service
- Payment arrangement for repairs and tools.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Interested in this opportunity?