Maison Michel is looking for a Sales Assistant to join our flagship store in Mayfair, London. An amazing opportunity to become a true Brand Ambassador.What a role as a Maison Michel Sales Assistant means:Fashion forward by making the difference with a unique know-how in sales
Client oriented by bringing to life the Maison Michel client experience
- Meeting the sales targets and implementing actions to improve performance
- Mastering sales techniques and sales KPIs
- Offering tailored and inspiring service in store with a stylistic approach
Product specialist by maintaining a good knowledge about collections and materials
- Mastering a luxury selling ceremony and implementing proactive clientelling
- Overseeing the services and actions to implement towards customers
- Building a long-term relationship with customers with aim to build your own client book
Operationally effective and supportive towards the Store Manager
- Having excellent knowledge of the House, its products, collections and inspirations
- Maintaining high standards of merchandise and product presentation
- Handling customer after-sales service and special requests
Having and optimistic personality and daily commitment towards colleagues and work
- Ensure that all internal procedures are properly applied and followed
- Reporting regularly to your team and manager
- Understanding daily figures and sales performances and proactively engage in team discussion on how to increase sales, recruit new customers and retain existing ones
- Having a positive “can do’ approach on a daily basis
- Contributing towards effective team collaboration
- Being proactive and suggesting new ideas
- Willing to develop professionally and build your career
We are looking for a curious and determined individual who wants to be part of the Maison Michel adventure, excited to grow with the company in its new projects.
To be considered for the above position you will be experienced in sales and clientelling. You are looking for an opportunity to develop yourself in the retail world.
We are searching for people with a passion for luxury fashion and trends with strong emotional intelligence; approachable, humble, independent and professional with a collaborative teamwork approach and desire to excel in client services.
You will be able to demonstrate how you manage operational duties alongside proactive and effective clientele development.