Deputy General Manager - Twycross
About the job
What you'll be doing:
5 over 7 days (including weekends)
To organise and lead the catering business within the venue in accordance with and to the standards required by Compass Group UK & Ireland and the client. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the business, providing a great quality hospitality service as required. Responsible for the management, development and training of all direct reports. Ensure the business is compliant and run commercially in line with all KPIs.
More about the role:
Who you are:
- Proven experience in managing successful teams that deliver results.
- Operational experience in a similar role.
- Foodservice or similar background.
- Financial acumen with a clear understanding of P&L responsibility.
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness.
- I.T & computer literate to an adequate level.
Who we are:
- Effective communicator.
- Results oriented.
- Proven understanding on the retail catering/public catering industry.
- Holds team to account.
- Able to motivate and inspire people at all levels.
- Confident and in challenging and questioning existing practices.
- Fully flexible and willing to adapt to ever changing environments.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.