The Chef de rang directly assists the Assistant Outlet Manager and the Outlet Manager in supervising and coordinating the staff. He is responsible of the outlet in the absence of the Assistant Outlet Manager and the Outlet Manager.JOB DESCRIPTION Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and
activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work
CANDIDATE PROFILE Qualification
- Work closely with t he Assistant Outlet Manager and the Outlet Manager to ensure and maintain quality standard of service.
- To be aware of the food being served and have correct knowledge of the products.
- Check safety, cleanliness and tidiness of the Outlet area.
- Look after ar rangement of group, VIP or special attention guests.
- Handle guest comments or other feedback, inform and discuss with the Assistant Outlet Manager and the Outlet Manager for improvement.
- Assist the Assistant Outlet Manager as well as the Outlet Manager for the training and development of the Outlet staff.
- Evaluate staff performance and maintain good attitude, discipline and grooming of staff.
- In coordination with both the Assistant Outlet Manager as well as the Outlet Manager, handle staff and counsel them according to procedures and policies.
- Assist in administration duties.
- Attend and coordinate briefing, meetings and training sessions.
- Intake and participate in Daily inventories.
- Care and maintenance of equipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Outlet Manager or the Outlet Manager.
- Middle or Secondary Education + Additional training or certificates in the relevant field is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in hotel industry.
- Proven experience working in a top luxury resorts is a plus.
- Experience working in remote island locations is a plus.
- At least 1 year of professional experience on a similar position is a plus.
- Understanding Hotel Operations.
- Effective Communication.
- Excellent knowledge of service.
- Team leader.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Good Knowledge of hygiene rules.
- Good Knowledge of quality of service.
- Fluency in English, or another language, written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus.