About the job
The Reservation Coordinator has the main responsibility to ensure that all systems and procedures pertaining to Reservations run smoothly and efficiently at all times.
The Reservation coordinator is responsible to take care of all the details of the guest reservation prior to their arrival and coordinates with other departments when necessary.
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At Management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described. He/she is also in charge of collection and continues update of guest profiles and preferences in order to enable Constance Belle Mare Plage to give exclusive personalized service.
The Reservation Coordinator is also responsible for the efficient handling of all telephone communications in a friendly and professional manner.
· At all times offer graceful, personalised and caring service towards all guests as you are an ambassador of the Constance Belle Mare Plage service philosophy.
· To embody, in all your interactions with guests, passion and enthusiasm for service, focusing all attention on the guests.
· At all times exhibit good posture and an elegant demeanor and speak in a polite and attentive manner.
· Always address the guests with their name, keeping eye contact and smiling.
· At all times take ownership of guest requests and do not refer guests elsewhere.
· At all times adhere to the grooming and etiquette standards of the resort.
· Always display punctuality and good attendance as an act of responsibility towards the guest service and towards your colleagues.
· Always be courteous, considerate, supportive and respectful towards other team members of FO and rest of the resort. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
· Ensure to keep yourself updated with the role of FO in Fire, Tsunami and First Aid standards, through trainings.
· Attend all the trainings that you are assigned to within your department or on a resort level.
· Should up sell hotel limousine
· To work directly and organize daily planning for hotel drivers
· Be knowledgeable of all resort facilities, room types, features and rates, and of your job duties.
· Be knowledgeable of all signed contracts and offers in place.
· Be knowledgeable of current market situation and competitors characteristics.
· Receive and check all reservation summaries for the upcoming arrivals from CRS.
· Acquire, receive and action from CRS all the special requirements for the upcoming arrivals.
· Coordinate with all resort departments in order to ensure that pre arrival requirements have been arranged.
· Place in traces all the requests to be arranged or already arranged, so to keep other departments informed.
· Coordinate with CRS in case of any questions for arrival or in house guests that need to be addressed with TO’s.
· Coordinate with local TO and local handling agents when necessary.
· Prepare reservation or arrival report when required.
· Receive and action on-line gift requests (and on–line concierge if required).
· Work closely with Area Sales & Marketing Executive in establishing relationship with local TO’s
· Check the guest profiles and preferences for all upcoming arrival and forward them to FO & GRM and other HOD
· In charge of guest preferences collection and update of the same.
· In charge of training of other departments in domain of guest preferences collection and the importance of it.
· In charge of encouragement and collection of guest preferences from all the departments on an established regular basis.
· In charge of putting on everybody’s disposition known guest preferences through decided distribution channels that are available in all outlets.
· In charge of sending guest profiles and preferences to BIU once the guest has departed.
· Organize the necessary filing system.
· Participate in entertainment of TA and journalist when required by FO & GRM
· Assist other sections of FO if and when required.
· Perform any other duties as directed by Management
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry on a similar position
· Experience working in top of the range large luxury resorts of over 180 rooms with refined services for the discerning and demanding traveler.
· A previous international exposure will be an advantage
· HSC holder OR equivalent
· Fluent in English and French, both verbal and written