The Electrician is responsible of all the Electrical System and Equipments related to the electrical supply on hotel premises.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
· Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met by following safe work practices and observe safety rules and precautions.
· Take daily checks and reading of the following areas:
- Next arrival villas
- Public Areas
- Main Swimming pool
- BOH areas
· Check on a daily basis the public area lightings and make sure there is no faulty or busted lights
· Check all the outdoor electrical distribution panels and perform PMS.
· To intervene in any repairs related to Electrical System
· Proceed to systematic verification of electrical supply system
· Work for temporary light set up for any outdoor function.
· Assist in service works done in rooms.
· Provide assistance in the servicing of electrical system as per plans established by Resident Engineer and contractors.
· Perform repairs as per requests of Duty persons.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
· Level of customer satisfaction.
· Supply of electricity to various parts of the operations.PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
These KRA’s will be appraised using the following indicators:
· Customer satisfaction ratings.
· Complaints book.
· Record of readings and inventory and servicing. HOURS OF WORK
Normally 8 hours (excluding 1 hour for lunch and tea breaks) with one day off but due to the nature of the work, the Plumber is expected to regularly work long hours, on evenings, on week-ends, public holidays and during cyclonic weather. CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
As per the terms of contract.