DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
· Takes responsibility for the completion of tasks assigned by stewarding supervisory team, and ensures that the result is according to hotel standards
· Avoids wastage
· Handles all material and equipment with care. Reports immediately any breakage
· Uses chemicals as per instructions and hotel standards
· Follows and respects safety measures and good practices related to security on the work place
· Wears protective equipment when necessary
· Follows kitchen P&Ps and SOPs and respect hotel procedures.
· Behave as per the principle our hotel core values.
· Respect discipline standards
- May be assigned to different areas / tasks, including handling of garbage
- When working in an outlet, respect the authority of the outlet chef/sous chef
The performance indicators for the different KRAs of the kitchen department are:
· % of satisfaction on Market Matrix report
· % of compliance in the monthly hygiene inspection report.
· Attendance record
· Disciplinary record
· # of accidents on the work place
· # of non-conformances on quality audits HOURS OF WORK
As per terms of contractCONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
As per the terms of contract.