International Sales Manager (F/M/X) 100%
Are you a traveller, innovator, doer and thinker?
Are you a positive, motivated, ambitious, flexible and community-building person?
Do you have a sales DNA? Do you believe education can open the world?
Do you want to work for a company where equal opportunity employment is a daily reality?
If so, we want to hear from you !Responsibilities
- Drive sales of language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact across different EF markets
- Lead and inspire a team of 10/20 people
- Develop sales and marketing strategies, including lead generation offline and online, events organisation and and Telesales
- Grow sales staff including recruitment, training, coaching, tracking of achievement and performance reviews.
- Have presence, entrepreneurial spirit, attention to details and “nothing is impossible” attitude
- Exceed customer expectations
- Crisis management and complaints handling
- Develop a state of the art communication with our 50 campuses teams across the world
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree, preferably a Master’s degree or equivalent in Sales, Management and/or Tourism
- 2-5 years of working experience
- Passion for sales, outspoken personality and target driven
- Leadership and strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Full fluency in French or English or German
- Excellent written and oral communication
- International experience (study/work/travel)
- Position based in one of our European Head Offices either Lausanne, Dusseldorf or Paris
- Performance-based bonuses
- A young, fun and dynamic work environment
- International Sales and Marketing kick offs
- Various benefits related to meal vouchers, access to free sports equipment, travel and health benefits etc
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement either in the local market or internationally within 2-3 years
At EF, our people and our organisation live on Global Impact. We thrive for this in terms of Carbon emission offsetting, Community engagement and Human connection. As a natural part of who we are, we also work passionately for an organisation where equality is our daily life. To learn more about what global Impact means for us, please go to www.ef.com/impact About Us
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 54 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. EF Education has implemented the Hello Zero initiative, a commitment to voluntarily offset all our global carbon emissions. Our goal is to be carbon-negative every year starting in 2021, and to become historically carbon-neutral by eliminating all of the carbon we have emitted, either directly or indirectly in association with our programs, since EF was founded in 1965.