Chef to join household in Kensington. You must possess a strong track record of preparing dishes from around the world, as the family has a deep appreciation for international cuisines and takes a keen interest in menu planning and sourcing specialist ingredients and produce.
As the Chef you will oversee all kitchen responsibilities, including planning menus, sourcing and purchasing, managing stock control and inventory management. Cater for specific social events or family occasions on an ad-hoc basis.
Please send portfolio
Culinary expertise and knowledge of various cooking techniques and cuisines
- Creativity in designing menus and presenting dishes is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills to ensure meals are prepared on schedule
- Strong communication skills to understand client preferences and dietary needs
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in meal planning and preparation