We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join Global Sales Team. As the Manager Commercial Planning you will be responsible for the CPM agrees on strategies, policies and guidelines with the Senior Manager Commercial Planning and other central and regional stakeholders, so that they are facilitated, implemented and executed in the various PoS in the region.
- Work closely with HQ/CP/SS to support the development and implementation of global and local strategies, aligned with the company strategy. Support SMCP and RBDM to ensure that global strategies are localized and implemented with GM/SM and facilitate local team understanding and adoption
- Ensure commercial plans are executed in POS in their regions with GM, SS, RM and Marketing, aligned with overall distribution strategy and channel and segmentation framework
- Stand alone, Joint and multi-lateral dealing implementation, development and execution EAP alignment on PoS level – EAP joint activities and where relevant, representation (EAP CPM)
- Revenue opportunity analyses & propose tactical actions to mitigate revenue drop
- Co-ordinate tactical plans in conjunction with RBDM/HQ for local POS in the region
- Secure alignment of tactical initiatives within given framework across all departments (RM and SS)
- Monthly performance calls by PoS and HQ and PoS
- Agency and Corporate ROIF review to improve performance of contracted accounts
- Salesforce approvals (CPM) for structural dealing and Tactical approvals within framework with RBDM (Global Agent and Corporate approvals remains with CP)
- Cost of Sales analyses and overview by, agent, business segment, PoS and Region
- Provide leadership and analytical support in ad hoc projects, assessments and supporting business transformation
- Provide support and training of participants in EAP Graduate Programs.
- Secure alignment of tactical initiatives within given framework across all departments (RM and SS).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School with 7 years of relevant work experience OR Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong with MS Office
- Strong airline and travel industry structure and terminology
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical strength and strong people skills.
- Ability to articulate and present on C level
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.