If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form
. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
VR Customer Resolution Rep (Danish and English speaker)
Are you passionate about travel?
Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational? We make it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
The Customer Resolutions Representative position at Expedia Group offers this for you as we continue to build a culture of extraordinary service. Our front-line teams provide exceptional service and experience to all our Customers. On the rare occasion they are not able to fully resolve all issues, the Resolution team will take ownership of the Customer case, working with Hosts and Guests, within our VR Policies & Processes, to find a workable resolution to Customer issues.
We welcome new ideas, opinions and pitches which we can Test & Learn in a trusted working environment. We communicate directly, share feedback at all levels, engaging with our Customers and internal stakeholders.What you´ll do:
Who you are:
- Outbound Phone and Email handling of queries raised via Social Media, Internal or Executive escalations, Legal team and external stakeholders
- Prompt acknowledgment to all parties of case ownership and resolution owner
- Perform root cause analysis to understand why issues not fully resolved on first contact
- Understand our Groups Policies, Processes and operational-norms as part of resolution discovery
- Retain customer loyalty through problem solving, fully accountable for customer resolution in timely manner
- Provide coaching feedback to front-line teams on case learnings, to reduce future case escalation
- Identify any Policy, Process or Help-Support article gaps, raising internal tickets for appropriate team to investigate as part of continuous improvement and contact-propensity reduction
- Markets: Supporting our Customers, Hosts or Guests
About Expedia Group
- Communication: Exceptional business verbal, written, questioning and listening skills in both English and Danish language (essential)
- Experience: Background in Customer Support and case resolution
- Motivation: Highly motivated, passionate, with ability to build strong rapport with our Customers
- Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information, making sound recommendations
- IT: High standard of computer literacy is essential, experience with CRM systems (considered a plus)
- Openness: Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback
- Relationship building: Ability to build effective relationships with internal stakeholders (Essential)
- Professionalism and teamwork: People-oriented and good interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure with the ability to empathize and identify with our mission, purpose and values
- Problem solver: Ability to quickly understand the problem and develop creative and workable solutions
- Task orientation: Able to plan well and prioritize work. Balancing the need to engage in a positive customer relationship and deliver in line with personal and team KPIs (Strong)
- Embrace change: Willing to understand and work with newly added features/tasks, given that as a Tech company we are constantly working on developing new products or perfecting existing ones (Strong)
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.