Club Med Jobs - Europe, Africa & Middle East
The Experimental Group was founded in 2007 by three childhood friends, Olivier Bon, Pierre-Charles Cros and Romée de Goriainoff. Xavier Padovani later joined them and shared their vision: to offer the ultimate hospitality experience to an ever-demanding clientele.
Celebrated for bringing the cocktail bar culture to Paris, the Experimental Group operates cocktail bars, but also wine bars, restaurants, and then from 2015 Hotels. Destinations diversify over the years, starting with European capitals like Paris and London, to more seasonal locations such as Ibiza or Menorca for the summer or the ski slopes of Verbier for the winter. The group also have properties in Venice, New York, Biarritz, and the Cotswolds.
The philosophy of service is constituted and affirmed by three key principles: the quality of its products, the precision of service, and the warm welcome of our guests.
We are growing exponentially, with new openings to come in the next few years (mostly in Europe).
DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB
We are seeking a Group F&B Director to supervise the managing team of our F&B venues worldwide and to build a global strategy.
The Group F&B director oversees all venues of the Experimental Group. He guarantees the quality of the services and ensures that the standards are maintained.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Team management
- Supervision of F&B managers and support on their daily issues.
- Participation in the recruitment and dismissal process.
- Participation in disciplinary actions, in accordance with the COO.
- Application of the salary policy in cooperation with the HR department.
- Team training and talent development strategy (promotion, international mobility, skills development, etc.)
2. Operational supervision
- Guaranteeing the quality of the services and ensuring that the standards are maintained.
- Maintenance follow-up, quotes request and validation.
- Monitoring of Health & Safety and risk assessment.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of technical equipment as well as the condition of the furniture/decoration.
- Ensure manager software training: Netsuite, Expensify, Micros & Ikentoo.
3. Strategy application and follow up
- Monitoring the implementation of the commercial, marketing and communication strategy.
- Ensuring the implementation of new group processes.
- Assuring the respect of the group standards.
- Development and proposal of improvement and innovation.
4. Monthly P&L
- Monitoring and monthly optimization of P&L.
- Qualitative and quantitative monitoring by establishments.
- Participation in the elaboration of budgets.
- Monthly reporting to COO & Founders.
5. Support for new openings
- Support in the implementation of hotel products and equipment for new projects.
- Participation in the recruitment process and follow up on new employees onboarding/training.
- Respect of deadlines and budgets.
- Represent the Experimental Group identity and DNA alongside the new team members.
The Experimental Group was founded in 2007 by three childhood friends, Olivier Bon, Pierre-Charles Cros, and Romée de Goriainoff. Xavier Padovani later joined them and shared their vision: to offer the ultimate hospitality experience to an ever-demanding clientele. Celebrated for bringing the cocktail bar culture to Paris, the Experimental Group operates Experimental Cocktail Club bars in Paris, London, Venice and Verbier; wine bars, Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels, in Paris, London and New York City; restaurants and beach clubs in Menorca, Verbier, Paris, Venice, Ibiza and London; and hotels in London, the Cotswolds, Paris, Ibiza, Verbier, Menorca, Venice and Biarritz.
Our philosophy of service is constituted and affirmed by three key principles: the quality of its products, the precision of service, and the warm welcome of our guests.
This is what transcends time and creates a unique, trusting relationship with each and every client in The Experimental Group all around the world !
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date:
Hôtel Barrière Le Grand Hôtel Enghien les Bains