Villars Alpine Resort
Villars-sur-Ollon, Ollon, Switzerland
The Experimental Group was founded in 2007 by three childhood friends, Olivier Bon, Pierre-Charles Cros and Romée de Goriainoff. Xavier Padovani later joined them and shared their vision: to offer the ultimate hospitality experience to an ever-demanding clientele.
Celebrated for bringing the cocktail bar culture to Paris, the Experimental Group operates cocktail bars, but also wine bars, restaurants, and then from 2015 Hotels. Destinations diversify over the years, starting with European capitals like Paris and London, to more seasonal locations such as Ibiza or Menorca for the summer or the ski slopes of Verbier for the winter. The group also have properties in Venice, New York, Biarritz, and the Cotswolds.
The philosophy of service is constituted and affirmed by three key principles: the quality of its products, the precision of service, and the warm welcome of our guests.
The UK perimeter is composed of the Experimental Cocktail Club in Chinatown, Henrietta Hotel in Covent Garden, La Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels in Neal’s Yard and Cowley Manor in the Cotswolds. We will relaunch later this year the former road house site on the corner of Covent Garden's Piazza, with a complete relooking !
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Local marketing
- Deploy a calendar of marketing operations for the different sites.
- Coordinate the creation of photo and video content.
- Manage community management on the social networks of each venue (publications and audience interactions).
- Create print & digital communication media.
- Take part in the implementation of the digital marketing strategy (management of websites, google & social ads).
- Develop specific offers to customer needs by following the Group's strategy and standards, in cooperation with the operations department.
- Guarantee the image of Experimental Group by ensuring services standards, security requirement and quality of the events.
- Promote the vision, history and philosophy of the Experimental Group to customers, partners and internal teams.
- Collaborate with the sales department to share relevant corporate information (cross selling hotels / restaurants / events).
- Support operational teams in the search for staff during internal or external events (external pop-ups, etc.).
Hospitality is, above all else, a history of style!
This is not about trend, ornamentation, or concept, but style in its most authentic form. It is the singular "je ne sais quoi" that one feels in entering a legitimate space, a sentiment nearly impossible to define, but
that nevertheless delineates a group’s strength. Style is precisely this -- a delicate alchemy
of know-how and sincerity.
This is what transcends time and creates a unique, trusting relationship with each and every client in The Experimental Group all around the world !
The Experimental Group’s philosophy of service is constituted and affirmed by three key principles: the quality of its products, precision of service, and the feeling of pleasure since 2007.
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: