We are looking for someone to provide payroll and HR support within our growing business. Finn Lough is an ever evolving business and the team are our greatest asset. We deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a the Human Resources Administrator, you will be expected to lead the culture to create a kind and caring work environment.
You will be processing the organisations payroll using a third party tools that integrate directly with HMRC to calculate each team members’ payslip.
You will be preparing the monthly payroll information and maintaining payroll records using our clock in and shift management system, liaising with department heads and team members to clarify any errors.
You will be handling confidential information and ensuring processes are in line with HMRC guidelines and company policies.
You will be involved in the delivery of HR strategies and initiatives within the overall business to promote staff well being and retention.
You will act as a contact for department heads and the teams to ensure that and grievances are properly reviewed, and appropriate steps taken.
You will help lead the recruitment and selection process, based on the needs of each department head.
You will help with the delivery of staff inductions and training and ensure ongoing competency evaluation and development.
£28 - £40K Per Year
Flexible working week
Benefits include staff meals, employee discounts and staff yoga classes
- Passionate about people, workplaces and culture
- Prior experience working within Human Resources, preferably in an upscale and/or luxury hospitality environment.
- Knowledge of UK and NI employment practices and legislation
- A higher level degree or equal qualification in HR
- An expert in human resources operations, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
- Experience leading and championing a team; developing, scaling and on boarding new team members
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written
- Flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation
Language required: English.
Finn Lough is our fair lake. It’s a place apart. Separated by Boa Island, protected by the fair waters of the lough, we stand tall with the ancient woodlands of Fermanagh around us. Finn Lough isn’t like any other hotel or resort. Through our connection with design and nature, we offer our guests a different level of luxury. Because we believe that plugging out is the best way to recharge.
Each and every one of our unique accommodation offerings are designed to allow the outside in. The Bubble Domes are for the less than traditional and offer a fully immersive forest experience. The more traditional lakes houses and suites offer fresh, Scandi-inspired interiors with a touch of vintage Irish to give you a window to the water beyond.