Taking our cues from nature, at Finn Lough we incorporate considered design and elegant spaces to create a lakeside haven where the switched-on come to switch off.
It is a very exciting time at Finn Lough, as we expand our back to nature offering we seek an ambitious, dynamic and forward-thinking Sales and Marketing manager to join us as we grow. We are looking for a thoughtful and innovative leader, that will inspire and drive forward innovative marketing solutions and experiential development in line with our core values.
We are looking for a highly ambitious Sales and Marketing Manager who loves a challenge, has a great way with people and is a natural at building and cultivating relationships. We seek someone who has an eye for detail whilst looking at the bigger picture, who can identify opportunities to maximise our collateral and drive measurable results.
We are doing things differently; with an emphasis on original design and unassuming service you will feel a quiet calm throughout Finn Lough. With loving appreciation, we are committed to protecting this beautiful place we occupy with sustainable practices and spaces that meld into their surroundings. Our restrained and considered luxury is the antidote to the incessant beat of the everyday – the perfect destination for those who know how precious their time is and how to spend it wisely.
30k-36k per year
Accommodation is available for a period of time, a private room in a shared house
Included in Package: - Meals provided on shift - Access to shared company vehicle - One month accommodation included - to on site wellness and yoga classes - Friends and Family discounts on accommodation, activities and dining
- You have least 3 years experience in a Hospitality Marketing Manager position
- An experienced expert in hospitality sales and marketing, with a proven track record of leading and inspiring a team to foster a nurturing work environment
- You’re passionate about travel, hospitality and design with a desire to explore new things
- A strong desire to enhance and build on the sustainable practices at Finn Lough in developing new experiences
- You’re a people person and are great a building and maintaining meaningful relationships
- You are results driven, and love the numbers
- You want to be part of a team that works hard and can meet the demands of a growing business
Language required: English.
Finn Lough is our fair lake. It’s a place apart. Separated by Boa Island, protected by the fair waters of the lough, we stand tall with the ancient woodlands of Fermanagh around us. Finn Lough isn’t like any other hotel or resort. Through our connection with design and nature, we offer our guests a different level of luxury. Because we believe that plugging out is the best way to recharge.
Each and every one of our unique accommodation offerings are designed to allow the outside in. The Bubble Domes are for the less than traditional and offer a fully immersive forest experience. The more traditional lakes houses and suites offer fresh, Scandi-inspired interiors with a touch of vintage Irish to give you a window to the water beyond.