An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are you ready to be part of our Trailblazing FIVE Tribe that's setting the Gold Standard in Finance? FIVE Hotels and Resorts is seeking a bold and innovative individual who's passionate about creating unforgettable, Next-Level experiences for our guests and other ‘FIVERs’. Famed for its high-energy lifestyle, entertainment, and culinary offerings, FIVE is the epitome of daring glamour, and includes these famous luxury lifestyle destinations:
- Dubbed the hottest hotel in Dubai, the dare-to-be-different FIVE Palm Jumeirah is home to award-winning restaurants, bars, and Dubai’s #1 rooftop club.
- An uber-chic hotel capturing the excitement of new Dubai, FIVE Jumeirah Village is the world's most-reviewed hotel on Booking.com. With 269 private pools and jacuzzies, the hotel promises an exclusive chic penthouse lifestyle.
- Switzerland’s ultimate entertainment hotspot, FIVE Zurich’s luxury lifestyle award-winning restaurants, rooftop club and buzzing pool are centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings.
- Ready to launch in Q4 of 2023, FIVE LUXE is a prime beach property in Jumeirah Beach Residence. Embodying the unique ‘Vibe at FIVE,’ it will offer ultra-luxe, eco-conscious residences for luxury aficionados.
‘FIVERs’ are cultured yet chic, confident yet self-effacing, and work hard to play even harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll personify the distinct 'FIVE-Styled Vibe' and use it to create Insta-Perfect experiences for our guests that keeps them coming back for more. If you dream of being surrounded by like-minded individuals who share your passion for delivering unforgettable moments that last a lifetime – then look no further.The Candidate
Your outstanding communication, leadership, and organisational skills enable you to be a natural self-starter. You're a creative and critical thinker that implements hand-crafted solutions, which set new standards of excellence. You have an eye for detail and exceute tasks with precision and finesse. Your outgoing and approachable nature enables you to connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key stakeholders, ensuring their Journey at FIVE is nothing short of sensational.
So, have the best time ever by joining our Finance team as Income Auditor to deliver exceptional experiences across our award-winning lifestyle destinations. Jump on board and unleash your potential in an exciting and buzzing environment that will take your career to new heights!Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in sustainable luxury living and hospitality, with its UAE-based destinations being the first and only hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's science-meets-styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its future vision and FIVE LUXE, which is ready to launch in Q4 of 2023, is already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These achievements highlight FIVE’s comprehensive and committed scope of sustainability strategy permeating operations, governance and community.An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 employees. FIVE is committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce as an equal-opportunity employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a family bonded by common values and goals, celebrating people, culture and diversity. Key Responsibilities
RequirementsWhat We’re Looking For
- Ensure all the revenues are properly recorded and accounted for with the respective account codes
- Review all the night audit reports (i.e. Transportation Voucher, Miscellaneous Incomes, Laundry Revenue, Leisure Revenue, Telephone Revenue, Rooms Revenue and F&B Revenue) and ensure that all the revenue is properly and correctly recorded
- Prepare the Daily Revenue Report and send the same to the Exceutives and Heads of Department
- Prepare the Rebate, Paid Out and Refund, Duty Meal, Complimentary and entertainment summaries and forward it to DOF and General Manager for approval
- Review the Cash Drop Register and tally the cash drops and due backs with the PMS and POS systems
- Review the cashier overage/ shortages, if any
- Maintain the serial control of all the vouchers, gift coupons, recreation memberships and outlet checks
- Ensure that the internal control policies are in force and duly adhered to by all concerned departments
- Transfer the revenue from PMS to the General Ledger and prepare the revenue JV with the Trial balance
- Verify and post the Cash and Bank Transactions and prepare the General cashier JV
- Maintain the summary for the concessionaire’s shop and ensure that the revenues are properly allocated
- Review the Travel Agent Commissions from GDS systems and pass it to Accounts Payables for payment after approval.
- Maintain and control the House Fund issued to different departments
- Maintain and control the Safe box keys and Credit Card Passwords issued to departments
- Conduct surprise cash float at least once a week, and at every months’ end
- Verifying the Telecommunication, Laundry and SPA revenues and ensure that it reconciles with the POS and PMS systems
- Ensure the Rentals and other income revenues (Visa, transportation etc.) are recorded properly
BenefitsUnmatched ‘FIVER’ Benefits
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience in similar position in an International Hotel. Must be familiar in reconciling the hotels daily figures.
- Can oversee the audit revenues from all hotels generated revenues such as Rooms, Food & Beverage, and other Operated Departments.
- Can produce the Daily Revenue Report using hotel system accurately after verifying the posting of day of reporting.
- Knowledge of opera, micros (symphony), the sun system, opera vision, and sun vision is a must.
- Pre-opening experience will be considered as plus point.
- Well-versed in Income Auditing, Front office operations, night auditing and outlet cashiering.
- An analytical, pragmatic thinker with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Result-oriented, able to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a fair, consistent set of standards.
- Must be proactive and flexible.
- Must be highly proficient in computer and software skills.
- Good communications skills in English.
- Immerse yourself in the dynamic and exhilarating ‘FIVE Vibe,’ where no two days are the same. Discover a work environment that encourages creativity, innovation, and bold ideas.
- Experience rapid career advancement opportunities that allow you to grow and develop within the company. Receive mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals who are invested in your success. Build a fulfilling career path that aligns with your passions and aspirations.
- Enjoy attractive incentive opportunities that recognise your hard work and dedication. Be rewarded for your achievements and contributions to FIVE's success.