An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of marketing innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available for a dynamic personality focused on delivering first-of-its-class gastronomic experiences at FIVE Hotels and Resorts, dare-to-be-different destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150m private beach and Dubai Marina skyline, this lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean or city views.
The resort is a party and culinary hot spot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether you are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, our resort creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours as you design your stay.
Design your vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village, a glorious city chic hotel that captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations (the property boasts of 270 pools), sunbath in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our award-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a culinary smorgasbord and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
"This is unashamedly about luxury," - Daily Mail
And opening soon: FIVE Zurich!
A sneak peek of this exciting new project, which opens in 2022, reveals that this newly revamped lifestyle hotel and Swiss hot spot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali as regular guests, overlooks the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau and will offer 149 rooms and 87 stunning contemporary suites as well as several award-winning culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings. The new FIVE hotel in Zurich will seamlessly unite the very best of Swiss hospitality with FIVE’s characteristic flair for an exceptionally indulgent experience for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Watch out for FIVE LUXE JBR
FIVE LUXE JBR a prime beach-side property in the heart of JBR with sweeping sunset vistas of the Dubai Eye and Palm Jumeirah, boasts of 231 suites, 100 opulent serviced apartments, 7 culinary and nightlife experiential venues, ReFIVE Spa, private beach access, another iconic social pool - and is slated to open in the first half of 2023. This incredible new property will truly imbibe the authentic and unique Vibe at FIVE for Gen Z that constantly flock to FIVE from around the globe to enjoy FIVE’s bespoke entertainment offerings.
So, stay tuned!
Our marketing team is the final piece of the puzzle, they are cultured yet trendy hosts with an innate ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond - crafting exciting memories for our guests that last a lifetime.
As Video Editor,
you will join a committed marketing team, over 17 varied venues, driven with the intent of promoting ‘FIVE-star’ dining and nightlife experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Dubai.
The VIBE at FIVE is all about performing optimally while having the best professional experience of your life – you will have a lust for your role, will disrupt norms and have the best time of your life - as a world of opportunity awaits you with each guest!
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing guest solutions that break boundaries.
An outgoing, people-friendly personality with an ability to think on your feet during changing situations is also essential. You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.Key Responsibilities
RequirementsWhat We’re Looking For
- Main responsibility: editing all the produced content by the videography team
- Strong understanding of the different brands and brand styles within the FIVE brand
- Being ahead of new video trends and working alongside the videography team to exceute these ideas
- A strong work ethic centered on excellent organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive, collaborative relationships and communications with all artistic parties (programming staff, actors, etc)
- A hands-on approach with a ‘can-do’ spirit
- Must be proactive with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience in filming day & nighttime events, also hospitality. ( video references to be included)
- Proactive and 'can do' approach with ability to drive campaigns using minimal guidance and own initiative.
BenefitsRewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Camera Knowledge
- Editing with Adobe Premiere/ After Effects/ Final Cut
- Passionate about creating stories or messages through film and video.
- Knowledge of professional audio and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement
- Team-spirited colleagues