Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort is searching for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
We are seeking eager individuals who are dedicated to creating a memorable experience for our guests through sharing their ideas, exploring creativity and who are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic team!
Four Seasons Resort Orlando, a 5-Diamond hotel, is the leading luxury resort in Central Florida. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right.
Are you seeking an exciting position where you can join a team of innovative and inspired individuals? If so, we would like to talk to you!
In this unique role, the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager will primarily support our high-volume award winning Italian restaurant, Ravello as well as our high-volume breakfast room, also in Ravello. The assistant manager will at different times support in our American-style setting, The Lobby Bar; our Cuban restaurant, Plancha, located at the Golf Course Club House; and in our outdoor pool bar & grille, PB&G.
As we are located within Walt Disney World® Resort, Four Seasons Orlando caters to families. Because of this market, the Assistant Manager must have a strong floor presence while working with guests who are passionate about Food and Beverage for their entire family. Additionally, the ideal candidate must meet with the following requirements;
- The position will ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for dinner.
- Assist the Ravello General Manager with control of labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ policies and standards of conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors, and Management throughout the entire resort.
Four Seasons Orlando is seeking candidates who have two years of Management experience within Food & Beverage, and who already possess legal work authorization for employment in the United States.
Four Seasons Orlando offers health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance, along with paid holiday, paid vacation, and dining, retail and golf discounts.
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
What to know whats going on with Four Seasons Orlando? Visit our sites at
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf