About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognising a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Center is looking for individuals who are holding Saudi's nationality, for the Assistant Marketing Manager position.
Supports the marketing manager or director in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compiles, analyses, and reports marketing data. Helps maintain client relationships for the Hotel and ensure that all activities and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per room occupied.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Works under the direction of a marketing director or manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions
- Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department
- Keeps client information confidential
College education preferred, Computer Proficiency, Social Media, Research, Analysis, Data Entry, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal
3-5 Years experience as a Marketing