We are turning up the volume in Music City and we want you to join our playlist! Weaving the warmth of southern hospitality with the intuition of Four Seasons service, our team is changing the landscape of Nashville.The Opportunity:
We are seeking an Assistant Purchasing Manager
, an exciting opportunity to be part of the new Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Nashville!
We are looking for a Director who will support the overall operations of the Purchasing, Receiving and Storeroom Department to ensure that all departments of the hotel have adequate supplies to perform their duties in an efficient manner. This person will have leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills, and able to prioritize and adapt to the changing needs of the operation, and can evidence having a solid work ethic, good business acumen and a passion for service. Prior experience in a mixed-use residential hotel is preferred.
The Assistant Purchasing Manager will demonstrate the following key characteristics:
- Two to Three years of experience in hotel purchasing is preferred along with a college Degree, however, not essential with relevant experience.
- Highest level of integrity and transparency.
- Excellent communication skills and an innovative mindset.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, conflict-resolution, negotiating and strategic-thinking skills.
- Ability to motivate and support leadership of a team of professionals.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with cross-functional teams
The Assistant Purchasing Manager supports the Director of Purchasing in:
About Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences Nashville
- Coordinating and managing the overall operations of the Purchasing, Receiving and Storeroom Department.
- Work closely with all operating departments and ensures that the hotel operates within all related local and corporate policies and procedures pertaining to the purchasing function including compliance with corporate purchasing programs and group purchasing initiatives where applicable.
- Keep abreast of new and alternative products in the market and consult with hotel management on products to enhance cost effectiveness and quality standards.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and transparency in dealing with business partners and ensuring that business is awarded fairly.
- Requires working a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities.
A soaring new landmark on the Nashville skyline, Four Seasons pays homage to the city’s creative spirit. 40 stories high, with 235 keys (42 suites) and 143 residence units, the property is located in the upmarket neighborhood of SoBro where floor to ceiling windows provide unobstructed downtown panoramic views. The hotel will feature 25,330 sq ft of meeting space, Mimo Restaurant and Bar, a luxury spa, and an outdoor pool deck.Service Culture
Currently operating over 120 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do.What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf