Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for a talented Banquet Chef.
The Banquet Chef will report to the Executive Chef and is responsible for the smooth operation of the kitchens of the entire Banqueting operation.
- Ensure our guests receive the highest level of food quality
- Train, motivate, coach and discipline all employees in the Kitchen’s cold and hot food production area to ensure core standards are met.
- Monitor and strive for the annual budget, control labor and operating expenses of his/her operation, ensure that sanitation standards as set Four Seasons, local, state and federal regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness of the kitchens.
- Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met and coordinate menu tastings and pre-meal meetings to educate staff on food taste and preparation methods.
- Bachelor’s degree (culinary institute)
- Previous experience in a managing high volume banqueting operations of high quality
- English is a must and knowing the Greek language is an advantage
- A flair for creativity and entrepreneurship
- Ability to manage menu pricing and inventory
- Proven record of building strong relationships with team members, patrons and managers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Candidate should hold valid work authorization for the EU, though assistance can be provided for applicants outside the jurisdiction
- Sense of style, resourceful, eye for detail and well organized
- Passionate Food & Beverage operator, following the current trends
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries. Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!